- 600g chicken mince 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 loaf Turkish bread, quartered crossways, split
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 70g (1 cup) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/2 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
Combine the chicken and breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Divide into four even portions. Shape each portion into a 9cm patty. Place on a plate. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest.
Meanwhile, combine the cabbage, onion, carrot, chives, mayonnaise, mustard and honey in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on high heat. Lightly brush the bread slices and chicken patties with oil. Cook chicken on barbecue for 3 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cook bread on barbecue for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Place bread bases on serving plates. Top with red cabbage slaw and chicken patties. Top with rocket and remaining bread. Serve immediately.