To our valued patients,
The Energize Team would like to take this opportunity to let all of our patients know that the clinic is operating as usual.
Our opening hours, consulting times and class timetable may need to be altered due to the Coronavirus situation changing rapidly.
We will keep you up to date if any major changes occur.
Please call reception on 9569 5799 if you have any questions or concerns or use our online booking system to make an appointment.
Our Practice and staff are following the Department of Health recommendations for hygiene practice:
- Constant disinfection of any treatment couches, pilates and gym equipment
- Meticulous hand hygiene between patient appointments by therapists
- Hand sanitizer at the front desk and waiting room, for all patients to use.
- Regular disinfecting of common areas, including hand rails, door knobs chairs and the front desk.
- All staff working as independently as possible through the clinic to minimise the likelihood of any cross-contamination.
We kindly ask our patients :
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, and use the hand sanitizer provided at reception.
- If you feel unwell or have any symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache, shortness of breath, be in touch with your GP and please contact the practice to reschedule your appointment for a time when you are well again.
- Avoid hand-shaking, hugging and kissing
- If you are returning from a high-risk area overseas, please avoid making an appointment until after the 14 day quarantine period.
Telehealth/ Video Consultations
Given these uncertain times, we are looking at implementing video consults for our patients who may be in quarantine or concerned about visiting our clinic. Watch this space!