Dear valued clients,
These are obviously unprecedented times for all of us.
We are trying to continue to operate as normal as possible in these uncertain times to ensure the health and recovery of all our valued clients.
We will continue to meet the needs and treat our clients face to face in our rooms with stringent hygiene measures in place to maximise your health security.
We kindly ask that:
- If you feel unwell or have symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache and/or shortness of breath to please reschedule your appointment
- If you have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 to please reschedule your appointment.
- Come to your appointment by yourself if able.
- Please dont arrive early to your appointment
- Bring and wear a SURGICAL face mask not CLOTH whilst at the clinic.
We are also offering Telehealth online appointments and consultations for people who are in isolation or unable to attend the clinic in person.
This will involve the downloading of an app on your phone ( Physiapp ) or accepting a link through your email to progress to the consultation with your therapist.
This method will enable you to have a face to face consultation and allow the therapist to both assess you and observe your movements to get and accurate as a possible diagnosis of your condition/progress and provide advice on exercises to help with your recovery.
Please call our friendly receptionists on (03) 9569 5799 to make an appointment or discuss your options in assisting in your return to an injury and pain-free state as quickly as possible.